1. Contact the Administrator by email and provide the following information:
Please communicate by email whenever possible for best service.
2. Within 10 days of receipt of the above information, the Administrator will forward an acknowledgement letter and instructions to each party containing the following:
3. Within 10 days of receipt of the above information, the parties will return to the Administrator the following:
The mediation can only proceed when the Administrator has received the signed documents and payment from both parties.
4. The Administrator will turn the matter over to the mediator mutually selected by both parties, who will make contact within 10 days to arrange a date, time and location for mediation.
5. If the Administrator has not received the necessary documents and fees within 10 days, the Administrator will contact all parties by email requesting completion. If the Administrator has still not received the necessary documents and checks after an additional 5 days, the Administrator will attempt to reach the parties by telephone. If this effort does not result in receipt of the necessary documents and checks, the Administrator will notify the parties that the case has been designated as inactive unless and until both parties have provided the necessary documents and checks.
To Print: Step by Step Procedure.